“When we tour college campuses recruiting for our organization, we spend a lot of time explaining to students the value of service and our calling to help those in need. At Jubilee, most of the students we met with already ‘got’ that part of service. The students we met were already willing and able to serve—they were just trying to find the ‘right’ organization.”
EXHIBIT PACKAGE $700*
*Exhibit packages are discounted to $600 when you register by September 28, 2018.
- 6’x30″ draped exhibit table
- 1 conference registration (housing not included)
- Logo, link, and 50-word description on Jubilee conference website
- Logo, link, and description on Jubilee conference mobile app
- Dedicated exhibit time built into schedule for Saturday afternoon
The exhibit hall is located outside the Spirit of Pittsburgh Ballroom (3rd floor of the Convention Center). While we don’t have set exhibit hours (you are welcome to attend sessions), traffic tends to be heavy before and after the main sessions. And we recommend staffing your table during the Exhibit Contest time on Saturday afternoon.
Setup: Friday, February 22, Noon – 3:00 PM
Tear-down: Sunday, February 24, 10:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Exhibit space is selected from a floor plan on a first-come, first-served basis. By January, exhibitors will be contacted in the order registrations have been received; sign up early to guarantee the best selection!
- Additional exhibitor staff passes are available for $125 each.
- We have secured a discounted rate of $125 for each 20-amp electric connection. If your booth requires electric, please indicate this on the registration form.