MOBILE APP SPONSOR $8,000
More than 85% of college students own smartphones. Jump at the opportunity to sponsor the Jubilee conference app and gain incredible visibility! (The mobile app sees over 3,800 downloads and 106,000 opens).
- Opening load page of mobile app displays “App sponsored by [your organization]”; includes logo
- Recognized as exclusive sponsor in email blasts announcing app (includes logo and link)
- Emcee makes announcement from main stage regarding how to download the app; recognition as app sponsor and logo displayed on screens
- Rotating PowerPoint slide recognition as sponsor of app before and after main sessions
- Recognition as sponsor on signage regarding the app
- 1 exhibit table, premier location
- 4 conference registrations (up to 2 hotel rooms included)
- Listing in CCO’s quarterly On Campus magazine (circulation 12,500)
- Literature insert in registration bags
- Logo, link, and 100-word description on Jubilee conference website
- Social media recognition as sponsor of mobile app
- Social media ad before conference, including your message, photo, and link
- Logo, link, and description on Jubilee conference mobile app
- Custom ad in mobile app each day of conference
BALLROOM LITERATURE DROP $1,000
Your message in every hand! We will distribute your literature on every seat in the main ballroom before a main session.
ROTATING POWERPOINT SLIDE $750
Have your message on the large screens before and after the main sessions!
REGISTRATION BAG INSERT $500
Your literature or branded item will be included in all registration bags. Be creative and catch attention!
Custom options are available. Some options include (but are not limited to):
- Breakfast or lunch sponsor
- Registration bag sponsor
- Coffee break sponsor
- Custom-made Pete & Tyler video (and song) about your organization and what you do!
Email Sarah Winkler to get the ball rolling!
OTHER SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION
We will be in touch regarding deadlines and information regarding housing and shipping literature inserts. Registration bag inserts must receive approval from conference staff prior to printing.